Help & Advice

There is a strict parliamentary code which mean MPs can only help people who live in the area they represent. So please ensure you live in Hayes and Harlington before contacting us.

Find out who your own MP is by following this link and entering your postcode into the search bar.

If you have a personal issue (e.g. with housing, immigration or benefits) and you live in Hayes and Harlington, we may be able to offer you help.

To contact us about such local issues or to arrange an appointment at one of our advice sessions please visit our contact page.

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search